mud grammar

Sun Mar 23 19:30:17 CET 1997

[Chris L:]
:I'd love to, but not yet.  I'm currently debating getting a spiffy new PC,
:or a twin 604 to run Be and Rhapsody when it finally arrives.

I wouldn't jump on the BeOS for a while. DR9 has been delayed until the
middle of the summer sometime. Reports on the newsgroups indicate that
the current DR8 release can still be very unstable (half-hour uptime)
if you have lots of files. When it goes down you have to rebuild the
file system and the OS DB. Ick.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA