[MUD-Dev] Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Fri May 23 03:29:00 CEST 1997

On Thu, 22 May 1997 19:13:11 PST8PDT, silovic at srce.hr (Miroslav Silovic)
wrote:

>> Whats the thing that happens most on MUDS after fighting... and maybe after
>> standing around and playing "Caveman-roleplay"  ("Ogg have stick! Ogg have
>> BIGGESt stick!  Ogg KING!")....
>>
>> Sex....
>
>*GROAN* You're not seruous about this? I can imagine it:

Actually, if properly *ahem* abstracted, this could be useful. I don't
think V.D. is terribly appropriate... but the birth/death cycle is sort
of a cool idea.

 I am here to grind your eyes harder into the miasmic bile of life; to
 show you the truth and the beauty in the whisper of steel on silk and
 the crimson scent of blood as it rises to meet the caress of a blade.