[MUD-Dev] Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Sat May 24 13:26:48 CEST 1997

On 23/05/97 at 10:20 PM, caliban at darklock.com (Caliban Tiresias
Darklock) said:

>Actually, if properly *ahem* abstracted, this could be useful. I
>don't think V.D. is terribly appropriate... but the birth/death cycle
>is sort of a cool idea.

There was a fairly extensive posts on r.g.m.* a while ago (month or
two) for a proposal centreed on this very concept.  As I recall his
key concept was awarding each new player a fixed number of "chronous"
(cf chronon?) which they could then spend on character development.

I *should* have a copy here -- If I can find it I'll post it.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net