[MUD-Dev] Languages

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 25 15:02:49 CEST 1997

> From: coder at ibm.net
>
>   Lets keep away from the OO-wars, the C++ is a dogs breakfast fights,
> the JAVA is the one true religion crusades, the SNOBOL shall rule the
> Earth lemming runs, and the S/360 assembler r00lz brain farts.  Its
> not on topic, it has no chance of adding value to the list, it
> certainly is not going to change anyone's opinion on the area, and
> much more simply: I'm bored with them all.

Oops sorry for my continual posting as I was behind on the maillist.
I suspect we were getting beyond the point of no return.

I am in fact extremely interested in the the topic that I thought
initially started this thread.

"How to implement my own internal mud language?"

I'll start a fresh one +)

JL