[MUD-Dev] RP thesis...

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Tue May 27 12:16:57 CEST 1997

At 11:03 PM

>Gamelords, Ltd. circa 1981.  I have a copy of it along with "The
>Phantasmagorical Montie Haul Dungeon".  The company also produced a
>game called Thieves' Guild with many interesting scenarios dealing

Actually, wasn;t theives guild a subscription service of AD&D modules
(before TSr had even heard or thought of the idea of a "module") set in
that setting? Or am I thinm of DM guild or soem such thing?

Anyway terhe sued to be LOTS of inetrestign 3rd party AD&D related products
til TSr ran em all otu of the amrket with suprious threats of legal action....

Which is the big reason Im grinnign over TSR's imminent demise :)

JK