[MUD-Dev] Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Fri May 30 21:21:20 CEST 1997

At 08:20 PM 5/30/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:
> The
>problem is not that powergamers are always assholes; the problem is that
>assholes are always powergamers.

Granted, still, you have to ask (or at least i do) WHY the assholes exist
almost entirely within the pwoergamer set...

I say ALOMOST enterily because I have actually seen one INCRDIBLY annoying
anit-powergamer (she wasn't a roleplayer 'caus e she couldn't rp her way
otu of a paper bag).  As soon as the game in question aded a "no-pvp" flag
what did she do? Get in all the power gamers afes with a "you can't hit me
naa naa" act.  Sheesh.

The big thing i think is that power gamers TEND to be alot less mature then
the serious roleplayers, thus you see all these other behaviors wiuthin
their numbers.

JK