[MUD-Dev] Spoken Languages & Food [was RP thesis...]

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Fri May 30 21:41:10 CEST 1997

I WONT tell the disgusting nasty story I know..  we'll jus tsay that I know
someoen who also walked himself into the hospital after major trauma... in
afct he was so calm they weren't letting him through trioge til he SHOWEd
them the damage.

More to the point though, if we are talkign medevil fantasy tehre are a
coupel of realities....

Unless you happen to be talking about Japan, I'm fairly sure that yo uare
talking at medevil times about blunt trauma mroe t4hen slashing/cutting
damage-- the swords they could make at the time just didnt have a whole lot
of edge.

I knwo for a fact that he vast nmajority of deaths from medevil battles
were NOt from immediate weapon damage, but from infection due to inadaquate
sterilization and medical techniques in general.

JK