[MUD-Dev] multiple intelligences

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Tue Oct 21 23:06:38 CEST 1997

On 20/10/97 at 09:54 AM, "Travis Casey" <efindel at polaris.net> said: >I
think I'm going to have to make a post on magic systems... elemental
>magic seems to be one of the first things that comes to people's minds
>when they abandon the D&D magic system, but there are plenty of other
>magical theories which exist, both in paper RPGs and in RL.

You might want to run back thru the archives to see the posts that Nathan
and Nathan made in particular. (I forget whether I posted on my model or
not, but no matter).  Nathan's as I recall is vector space based with four
or five dimensions.  Marian's is essentially a variation on elemental
magic, just extrapolated further than many.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net