[MUD-Dev] Virtual World Theory

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 2 00:02:35 CEST 1997

On  1 Sep 97 at 19:08, Jeff Kesselman wrote:

> And I thopught this subjec was over???

What subject?  R*PE was not the subject of my post, was it?

I take it you feel psychology and sociology are NOT fair game
for this list when designing virtual worlds.

Get off your righteous high-horse Jeff!

If you feel this strongly, please remove the nature of this
discussion from your own posts.

To wit:
Your "Most American's are ..... blah... blah... therefore muds
must/must not blah... blah..."  are fair game for criticism,
analysis, and perhaps flames.

There are others also...

If you don't feel they should be subjected to this, then stop posting
them.  Otherwise deal with it.

Jon A. Lambert