[MUD-Dev] OT: Re:)

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 2 01:08:06 CEST 1997

On  1 Sep 97 at 8:40, Ola Fosheim Grostad wrote:

> There is a difference between brainwashing and therapy where
> the therapist is mostly a listener, but you wouldn't understand
> because you are too afraid of being brainwashed, right?  Or you
> are afraid to discover that your head is actually all screwed up?

Hmmm, I wasn't aware that differences of opinion could be so quickly
pinpointed to mental disorders and were correctable through therapy.
Yes I do find that disturbing and downright frightening Ola.  I
thought the difference was merely a question of tactics and ethics.
Surely you say this in jest. :)

Jon A. Lambert