[MUD-Dev] OT: Attributions

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Tue Sep 2 21:20:38 CEST 1997

At 09:01 PM 9/2/97 PST8PDT, Shawn wrote:
>I think we probably all agree that they're useful things to have when
>replying and given the flak one receives if they're not present, perhaps
>our list owner would consider working a line into the standard
>invitation that mentions our, erm, zeal for attributions when
>participating in list discussions?  True, it's not a particularly useful
>line, but seeing it written down might prompt those potentially few new
>members to double-check into how (and if) their mail agent does them.

Yep well, i guess i better do something about mine...

Unfortunately I have all the tools but haven't had the time yet to write my
own mail handler (I event racked down pre written POP and SMTP classes for
JAVA...)

Till then I'm not sure what to do.  The bigegst reason I use Eudorqa is
that I DO occasionally have to end mail under other names (though not as
often as i used to).  Is there a way to do this reasonably under Pegasus?

If so, if I switch over will someone give me the quick intro on how to do
thsi as wella s how to get atrribution turned on?

JK
Jeff Kesselman
Snr. Game Integration Engineer
TEN -- The Total Entertainment Network -- www.ten.net