[MUD-Dev] Character evolution

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Tue Sep 2 21:22:12 CEST 1997

On Sun 31 Aug, Adam Wiggins wrote:
> [Jeff K:]

> Gotta agree with that.  Annoyer-types don't enjoy themselves much when
> their intended victim ignores them.

Depending on their ego they might instead take things to a level that
is somewhat harder to ignore.  Having some imm experience I have seen
a frightening amount of ways  how one player can annoy and harass an-
other.  And that was on muds that had killing and stealing from other
players absolutely impossible.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,