[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface and who the hell is suppo

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 25 13:17:44 CEST 1997

On 23 Sep 97 at 10:52, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 23, 1997 4:45 AM, Chris Gray
> > I agree with most of what you are saying here, but it seems to me the
> > problems are ones which have to be solved in a given system, whether
> > through natural-language-like means or others. It's worth noting that
> > many of these problems disappear if you use can choose items with a
> > pointer in a graphical display.
>
> I think I've already mentioned my terrible dislike of switching between
> mouse and keyboard. ;)

Don't you see that this may be an area in which the list _is_
programmer biased?  I am well aware of the dislike of many list
members for mice.  It is my experience that this bias does not extend
to the general user population.

--
Jon A. Lambert

If I'd known it was harmless, I would have killed it myself.