[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface and who the hell is suppo

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 25 13:17:44 CEST 1997

On 23 Sep 97 at 11:09, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:
> menu. the problem with tying your game to one client is that you create an
> ingrained O/S war

Hopefully with Java this problem can be solved.  It's not quite there
yet as there are difficulties getting things to run in all browsers
on all platforms.  I think it's reasonable enough to expect a certain
level of functional stability within the year.  What's an OS war?
The war has been over for awhile. *grin*  Well, there are a few
pockets of rebels to clean up. *cackle*

--
Jon A. Lambert

If I'd known it was harmless, I would have killed it myself.