[Fwd: Re: MUD-Dev]

Richard Woolcock KaVir at dial.pipex.com
Tue Apr 7 19:07:54 CEST 1998

--------------D646FD0A02

I think I'll invite him, unless anyone objects?

--------------D646FD0A02

From: Yaltec <Yaltec at aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 06:42:18 EDT
To: KaVir at dial.pipex.com
Subject: Re: MUD-Dev

KaVir wrote:

:Where did you find the article, what was it, and how were you able to read
:it without being on the list?

KaVir...

I was forwarded by the article by a member of the list. It was entitled
"Graphical mud perspectives", and was dated 9th Feb 1998.

>From your reaction, am I to assume the list is a confidential one? If so, I
have no desire to intrude unnecessarily. Obviously, if the person involved
shouldn't have told me of it, I do not wish to jepardize their standing on the
list.

Your name was one of those contained on the post. I am considering writing a
semi-graphical mud, and so was extremely interested in what you had to say,
and keen to learn more.

I'd be grateful to be told the aims of the list: if it is a highly-restricted
one, I will not pursue matters further. Hope this hasn't inconvenienced you.
Your posts are ones I respect greatly in the mud newsgroups, and it was this
that finally prompted me to write to you.