META: Web futures and the demise of MUD civilisation as we know it.

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Sat Apr 11 14:57:24 CEST 1998

Writing as list owner:

  <URL:http://www.kanga.nu/~petidomo/listsl/mud-dev/>

  The email addresses in the archives are now munged automatically.
Comments are welcome on the effectiveness of that munging or other related
suggestions.

  I'm thinking of adding a netiquette guide -- suggestions welcome.

  Also looking for suggestions on the welcome message when a non-posting
subscriber is granted posting authority (see MUD-Dev homepage).

  Again, please *DON'T* mess with mail to kanga.nu.  The system is under
heavy test -- I'm re-writing large chunks of petidomo as I type (adding
split list and digest support), and the mail server is getting a new build
of the MTA.  (Yes, this means also *you* Andrew McClintock!>

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net