[MUD-Dev] META: Web site backgrounds and readability

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 16 01:21:25 CEST 1998

On 14 Apr 98 at 11:46, J C Lawrence wrote:

>   As always, please don't publcise the URL or mail kanga.nu yet.
> We're not live yet.  RSN, but not yet.

BTW, when are you going to have the web-ring along with the cool
elite Mud-Dev List logo available?  ;)

Seriousness aside <grin>.  I wonder why web-rings havn't found
their way into the mudding community in a major way.  Could this
be a partial solution to the "problems" in finding a quality mud
from the MudConnector?

--
--/*\ Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD     Internet:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com /*\--
--/*\ Mud Server Developer's Page <http://www.netcom.com/~jlsysinc> /*\--