[MUD-Dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Grids and curvature of a sphere]

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Wed Apr 22 11:38:59 CEST 1998

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998 23:11:51 PST8PDT
Richard Woolcock<KaVir at dial.pipex.com> wrote:

> I'm going to invite Mr Black to join this list.

I haven't seen anything from him yet.  For now, just point him at the
web page.  I'd also like to see Alan Schwartz, Hollenbeck, Bartle,
Alan of Avalon fame (I can't dig him up -- anybody know where he
went?), etc on-list.

Note to all:

  Please feel free to point potential members at the web page.
Invitations are a thing of the past per se.  We can safely (?) let the
web presence talk for the list, and I'll ruefully suffer the slings
and flames of the outraged neo-nazi oppressed whose diety-given right
it is to post to MUD-Dev.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------(*)                     Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com

MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.