[MUD-Dev] Re: MAPPING: Creating a bitmaped graphic from map coordinates

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 22 15:48:43 CEST 1998

  Send mail to mime at docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01BD6E12.799645C0

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, John Bertoglio wrote:

:Graphic wizards please take a look at this problem. I suspect the solution
:is trivial but it is beyond me!

:Here's the problem:

First off, could you please, PLEASE not use that dual html mailing? And for
those who replied in the same - some of us DON'T use browsers to read mail.

Second... why are you using text? And have you considered simply casting it
to a more reasonable data type for graphics? (That's what I do with a large
chunk of binary data that I have to transmit in ASCII for one of the things
I do at work... and likewise with a bunch of TIFF images. Don't ask, it's a
defense thing. Tax dollars at work.)
--

Nathan F. Yospe - Aimed High, Crashed Hard, In the Hanger, Back Flying Soon
Jr Software Engineer, Textron Systems Division (On loan to Rocketdyne Tech)

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01BD6E12.799645C0--

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.