[MUD-Dev] Re: (fwd) Re: POLL: Games ruined by bad players (Playe

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 27 19:12:09 CEST 1998

> From: cat at bga.com (Dr. Cat)
> Subject: Re: POLL: Games ruined by bad players (Player killers, tank rushers etc)
>
> I would contend that the games that are out there, both free and
> commercial, provide ample opportunities to visit "the outback" for
> those that prefer it.  And I also feel that there's very little for
> those that are looking for "DisneyWorld" - or most other "non-outback"
> types of environments that people might want.

Actually I think an effort to make a good clean game are laudable.

Both my son and daughter found your web page to quite enticing and
begged me to let them play.  However, I don't let them get into
anything that even remotely resembles IRC, too much crap out there,
just supervised wed surfing. :)

I was wondering whether you have any handle on the age of your users?

--
--/*\ Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD     Internet:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com /*\--
--/*\ Mud Server Developer's Page <http://www.netcom.com/~jlsysinc> /*\--

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.