[MUD-Dev] Re: There can be.. only ONE! (fwd)

Matt Chatterley matt at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Thu Apr 30 12:48:14 CEST 1998

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:12:09 +0000 (GMT)
> Matt Chatterley<matt at mpc.dyn.ml.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, J C Lawrence wrote:
>
> >> 5) (Possible?) Supports for team justice systems.  cf the laudably
> >> farcical justice system I keep proposing here.
>
> > *ponder* could just leave this upto the players in this environment
> > - if someone betrays the team, you blow them up.
>
> Note: I'm not alking about a system enforced or guided justice system,
> but a set of tools which players can use to assemble their own justice
> system on the fly.

Ah. <Further pondering>.

I recall some of the justice stuff you were talking about. Hmm. Giving
players a way to take prisoner members of their team (well, anyone).. then
they could set up whatever sort of court they wanted wherever they
wanted.. hmm. What other tools would they need, given that they already
have weapons?

--
Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.