[MUD-Dev] Re: Adverts in email on the list.

quzah quzah at geocities.com
Mon Aug 10 02:03:58 CEST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon A. Lambert <jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com>
To: mud-dev at kanga.nu <mud-dev at kanga.nu>
Date: Sunday, August 09, 1998 12:44 PM
Subject: [MUD-Dev] Re: Adverts in email on the list.

[An earlier snip from -Q- about geocities]

>I've followed geocities.com and other free web page links in doing
>research.  Clearly such sites are not wholly "free".  The price one
>pays, is tacit agreement to allow your web page content to be marred
>with rotating advertisements that are unrelated to your content and
>in many cases such content may be construed as offensive and obscene.

Heh, which is why I have a xoom account too. I don't think they
have their email yet, but they don't intrude on your html. (The sole
reason I got a xoom account (quzah there also, heck, I've yet to see
another 'quzah', so chances are it's mee if you ever see the name.
Though if you do pull it on a search engine, you may find it refering
to a god from the middle-east.) I think the people of india have more
tact or respect to call themselves after their god, and most other
persons have never heard of it, so it's a pretty non-repeated name.
Sorry for the "way off topic", I'll shut up now.
-Q-