[MUD-Dev] Java and Javascript

Tue Feb 17 08:09:49 CET 1998

[Matt Chatterley:]

:Can't a lot of muds be played single-player (this is an interesting
:notion).

Sure. Quest oriented and combat oriented ones can. You can't do those
things that require more than one character (the really good quests!),
but often you can do a lot. I'd guess that 99% of the uses of my system
are with only a single player (their being very few Amigas with internet
access).

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA