[MUD-Dev] Re: An Introduction

Thu Jul 9 08:09:09 CEST 1998

[Jeroen Ruigrok:]

 >But wouldn't the booleans together make up a bitmask/bitmap?

Sure, but as I said, its prettier in terms of the source code to not
do that, so unless there are enough of them to make a noticeable impact
on the whole database size, I choose not to.

 >Do you find your codebase faster than most stock code? Or easier to code upon?

I have no way of knowing - I've never worked on any other MUDs.

--
Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA