[MUD-Dev] Biomass project

Joel Kelso joel at ee.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 13 10:06:10 CEST 1998

I'm _really_ sorry to put this on the list, but replies I'm sending via
e-mail keep bouncing.  It _does_ refer to a sort of game with an
internal programming language and bytecode interpreter ...
(pathetic attempt at mailing list relevance :-).

Attention: Mattias Lonnqvist

I'm having trouble hitting

    Mattias.Lonnqvist at uidesign.se

I'm getting an unknown host "mail.lejonet.se." if this helps.  Anyway,
I've added a ZIP version of the Biomass source archive to the
biomass page, this may help.

Joel Kelso

Thank you for your indulgence.

"Wasn't it a four-year-old this time ? It makes me feel like standing
 in the middle of the Atlantic with a megaphone and shouting:
 'America!  We know you're in there!  Put the guns DOWN!'"
    - Overheard Conversations