[MUD-Dev] [CODE RELEASE] ScryMUD, and the Hegemon Client 1.4.3 (minor release)

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Tue Jul 14 23:57:33 CEST 1998

NOTE:  This is all original code, but obviously influenced by
my early experience as a player on Jedi (DIKU).

I fixed a couple of bugs since the 1.4.2 release, and added a couple
of OLC commands to make building Concoctions and Constructions easier.

I took the old OLC code out, as it was basically a dull hack.

I modified Hegemon, taking out some deprecated flags, but older
version of Hegemon should still work, although the OLC GUI might
be a bit misleading because of the deprecated fields.

The code is free to download and run for non-comercial purposes.
I'd be interested to hear of any problems or successes you have
compiling the code.

Talk to me if you have any desire to use it comercially...

See my web page for more information (.sig)

Oh, as always, we're accepting willing and creative builders.

If things keep going at the pace they are now, I hope to open
for serious beta testing in 3-5 months or so (when the world is
complete.)

--
Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444