[MUD-Dev] Re: WIRED: Kilers have more fun

Koster Koster
Wed Jul 22 10:04:48 CEST 1998

    http://www.ogr.com/specials/guest_column1_1.shtml

Gotta second this, Harvey's article is quite nice, I was surprised to
see it on OGR, actually. Tangential mud connection--he worked on
FireTeam, which I don't know if any listmembers are familiar with? A
cooperative Internet-play game that uses voice for team communications.

-Raph