[MUD-Dev] Re: WIRED: Kilers have more fun

Tue Jul 28 07:51:26 CEST 1998

[quzah:]

 >For the most part, I really enjoy trying odd things out. Some people
 >are just born that way perhaps ;) My girlfriend says I just like to
 >break things... I say its more like, "Can I do ..." and if so, why,
 >and if not, why.

I would just call you an excellent tester. I've got a friend who has
a similar reputation with computer software of all kinds - he just has
to be nearby for it to break. He's my favorite choice for a tester,
unfortunately he's not much into MUDs.