[MUD-Dev] META: Archives.

Ling K.L.Lo-94 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Sat Jun 6 18:14:30 CEST 1998

I've got a wee favour to ask of all those browsing through the archives:

If you spot any scenarios, may be solutions to the scenarios and
anything else that looks suitable for inclusion in the FAQ for this
mailing list, could you pass it on to me please?

Current list of scenarios wanted include:

	Great God GooGoo
	Crystalline Tree
	Sting (in the weapons shop)
	Bungle (?)
	Habitat (Lucasarts)

There are, no doubt, much more than the above list.

Addresses or information outside of that found in the archives about the
following muds/projects would also be greatly appreciated:

	ColdMUD (not ColdX/Genesis combination)
	IOWA Project, The
	Island (though died afaik)
	MUD1
	Sojourn (one that spawned Toril)
	Habitat (more information asides from the 'Lessons learnt...'
		 found at Electric Communities)

Heh, that sounded like a public warning.

_O_O_  Elec Eng Dept, Loughborough University, UK.     kllo at iee.org