[MUD-Dev] Re: Analysis and specification - the dirty words of mud development?

Holly Sommer hsommer at micro.ti.com
Fri Jun 12 16:01:50 CEST 1998

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Greg Munt wrote:

> Is the topic just not interesting enough, do you not feel knowledgable
> enough to comment, or do you not think analysis has any part to play in a
> one-person development team? (If the last one is true, you're very, very
> wrong.*)

D) None of the above

One of the (many) threads which is simply too verbose for me to digest at
work. My only real opinion on the subject (especially if you are in a
one-person development team) is to do whatever a&s you are comfortable
with, but don't carve things in stone - one-person jobs can be the most
consistent, but also the most myopic.

Food for thought.

-Holly