[MUD-Dev] Technical C/C++ coding question

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Sat Jun 13 22:40:17 CEST 1998

Java has this nice feature called printStackTrace(), that allows
you to get a stack trace (and log it or whatever) during runtime.

Is there a way to (easily) do that in c++ as well?  Can I make it
dump a core file and yet still keep runing?

Any help will be appreciated!

(As you can tell, I'm back hacking on my c++ MUD project.  What a tangled
web we weave, when but half-assed, OO do we perceive!)

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html