[MUD-Dev] Re: OT: Announcement

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 15 08:14:06 CEST 1998

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 s001gmu at nova.wright.edu wrote:

:I thought I would take a moment or two to add just a little noise to the
:list.  :)

:On June 13th, at approximately 11:30 am I received my Bachelor of Science
:in Computer Science, with University (magna cum laude) and Departmental
:honors, from Wright State University (Dayton, Ohio, USA).

Congratulations. I am sure the field is enriched by this, as you are. :)

--

Nathan F. Yospe - Aimed High, Crashed Hard, In the Hanger, Back Flying Soon
Jr Software Engineer, Textron Systems Division (On loan to Rocketdyne Tech)