[MUD-Dev] Re: OT: Announcement

Tue Jun 16 21:53:24 CEST 1998

 >From: s001gmu at nova.wright.edu

 >On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Chris Gray wrote:
 >
 >> [Greg Munt:]
 >   ^^^^^^^^^
 >wrong Greg.  :)  'Twas I, Greg Underwood, who announced this.  :)

Oops, sorry about that. It's gettin' cornfusing around here. Can't
you get Wright to stick your name up there in the 'From' line? Hmm,
I guess it might be kind of pointless if you've just graduated!
[On most UNIX systems, if you have your name entered in the 'finger'
information, then it ought to appear.]

--
Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA