[MUD-Dev] Re: OT: Announcement

s001gmu at nova.wright.edu s001gmu at nova.wright.edu
Wed Jun 17 10:53:13 CEST 1998

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Chris Gray wrote:

> Oops, sorry about that. It's gettin' cornfusing around here. Can't
> you get Wright to stick your name up there in the 'From' line? Hmm,
> I guess it might be kind of pointless if you've just graduated!
> [On most UNIX systems, if you have your name entered in the 'finger'
> information, then it ought to appear.]

My mail is not on a unix system, but I will endevor to add my name "up
there."  As I recall, it's not that difficult... I just need to remember
how to do it.  ;)  I will be keeping this account through the summer (thru
the magic of registering for a class in the fall, which I will promptly
drop when they want their $... I just couldn't pass up the free 10
megabit/sec connection for the summer!!!)

-Greg