[MUD-Dev] Re: Technical C/C++ coding question

Shawn Halpenny malachai at iname.com
Wed Jun 17 11:50:04 CEST 1998

[deletion]

> <<JCL:  When I searched the archives (on 6/17/98, 11am EDT) for the missing
> messages, the dates given in the result list were all June, 1998--the dates
> the messages were indexed, I assume).  Would it be possible to have the
> date the message was posted appear in the result list instead?

I should clarify that I had searched for "fork" within the last 10 days and
that gave several hits, some of which were definitely not from June 1998.

--
Shawn Halpenny

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but,
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.