[MUD-Dev] mud-related event: Dr. K...

Brandon J. Rickman ashes at pc4.zennet.com
Wed Jun 24 02:27:42 CEST 1998

The University of California Los Angeles Department of Design [& Media
Art] proudly presents:

The 1998 MFA Thesis Exhibition

Featuring:  Dr. K...

A virtual reality installation by Brandon Rickman.

New Wight Art Gallery, UCLA Campus June 26 - July 3, 1998 [9 - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday 12 - 4:30 pm Saturday & Sunday]

Opening reception:  Friday, June 26, 5 - 8 pm

All are welcome!

For more information & directions to the campus:
http://www2.cda.ucla.edu/mediamfa/

---

There is a web page at http://www2.cda.ucla.edu/k/ that may tell you more
about the project.  It uses a Cold server and a Java client, which is part
of a gallery installation with various other interesting things.  The
project is strongly related to some of the ideas I've been trying to
promote on this list: indeterminate objects, creating things out of
components, open-ended exploration.

If anyone from the list just happens to be in the area and you plan to
stop by send me a message and I'll be around for discussion.

And now I must get back to fixing all those overlooked details...

- Brandon Rickman