[MUD-Dev] Re: Multi-Server games

Jo Dillon emily at thelonious.new.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 06:42:55 CEST 1998

Doesn't work too well if you're walking along a road between two countries ;)
Weird forces are no problem if you're teleporting but being blasted into
your constituent atoms just because you're walking over a bridge or
through a valley might not go down to well. It would make dealing with
consistency issues a bit easier though...I might use something along those
lines if someone's teleporting from one node to another.

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net) spake thusly: