[MUD-Dev] XShipWars

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 19 02:07:02 CET 1998

On 18 Mar 98 at 9:58, J C Lawrence wrote:

> Worth looking at:
>
>   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/
>
> I could easily see a MUD being wrapped underneath.

Looks really interesting.  I like this genre of game as I've played
many solo varieties and board versions.

It's also one of the first games I've encountered that is determined
and dedicated to not allowing me play.

I feel abused and angry.  These feelings are quite strange to me.
I was almost tempted to go and do something rash like abuse a
harddrive partition (again).  Luckily reason got the better of me.

Gee, I hope this is an isolated phenomenom.

<tongue firmly planted in cheek>

--
--/*\ Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD     Internet:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com /*\--
--/*\ Mud Server Developer's Page <http://www.netcom.com/~jlsysinc> /*\--