[MUD-Dev] Re: Designgoals for CoolComponentCore (Was Re: MUD-Dev's...)

Mon Nov 2 19:33:33 CET 1998

[Ola Fosheim:]

 >May I propose that you find an existing MUD which is typical for the kind of
 >MUDs that DevCore should support?  You probably want a system which almost
 >everybody "knows".  Then see how this fits in the "plugin" approach.

You almost got one of those of an unknown MUD server (mine) over the
weekend, but I ended up working on other things instead. I think it
is a very worthwhile thing to do.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation. - me

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA