[MUD-Dev] Re: Spell components, chemistry, and the like...

Peck Peck
Thu Nov 12 11:47:23 CET 1998

incidentally, calcium is a metal.  However, I really do think that
making up your own chemistry would be a lot easier to do than to use the
real world's.  Here I am devoting my life to its study, and I barely
understand the tiniest portion of it.  Never read Permutation City, but
I'll have to take a look at it.

Matthew Peck