[MUD-Dev] Re: PDMud, Gamora and Casbah

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Fri Oct 23 18:08:56 CEST 1998

On 05:43 PM 10/23/98 -0700, I personally witnessed Bruce Mitchener, Jr.
jumping up to say:

>I am pretty sure that at least Gamora was brought up here in the past.

It was. I haven't looked at it, but it was brought up. I remember, because
I was tempted to write something with it and call it "Saddam".... get it?
Get it? "Saddam in Gamora"?

Okay, I'm lame.

Here's a question for you folks who actually don't think MUSH is crap and
WoD MUSHes are tools of Satan. Once upon a time, I was told that there was
an "official" White Wolf MUSH distribution which basically added up to
TinyMUSH 2.2.something with a bunch of StoryTeller-system-specific hardcode
hacks. I have never been able to find this distribution, and in recent
conversations with a fellow seeker I have determined that WW knows nothing
about it and that the most likely candidate is Jeff Harvey's WW server
extensions (jharvey at dfw.net -- but mail bounces). Have any of the rest of
you heard anything about such a server, and/or does anyone know where Jeff
is and how I can contact him?
As the fire burneth a wood, and the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
Caliban Tiresias Darklock     <caliban at darklock.com> | "Hell, you don't
Darklock Communications   <http://www.darklock.com/> |  know me."
FREE KEVIN MITNICK!   <http://www.kevinmitnick.com/> |    - Charles Manson