[MUD-Dev] Re: Wild idea.. :)

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Fri Sep 4 10:46:25 CEST 1998

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Ben Greear wrote:

:So, who here is considering writing a server that talks (only)
:with a graphical client.  And not just a web browser.  I'm talking
:fully 3-d rendering with all the assembly (or whatever) that goes
:with it.

Search the archives for my name and GURU. :)
--

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Dept of Physics, second year senior (joy)