[MUD-Dev] META: who are we?

Koster Koster
Tue Sep 22 16:06:52 CEST 1998

I am somewhat curious, because I know that there are a lot of people on
the list who just listen but do not post much. I was wondering about
those people, and what they are interested in seeing on the list.

How many of you are from a Diku background, like me? And might be
interested in stuff that is codebase specific? How many find that stuff
anathema and think it should be avoided at all costs? How many think the
list is too theoretical, or feel intimidated by the frequent posters and
by the volume of past history and discussions that seems to be requied
knowledge in order to participate?

-Raph