[MUD-Dev] Mud driver architecture info

B. Scott Boding sboding at fcicom.com
Tue Apr 13 09:36:32 CEST 1999

Does anyone know of a site (or sites) that have overview information about the
various mud drivers and their architecture? I tried to search the archives of
this list but the web site is almost completely non-responsive. I'm looking for
information like how a driver manages game objects, handles connections, how
commands and features get added, etc. I'd prefer not to dig through hundreds of
pages of docs, but if that's what it takes I'm not oppossed to it.

Thanks in advance.

	-Scott

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu