[MUD-Dev] Censorship

Darren Henderson darren at jasper.somtel.com
Thu Apr 29 11:54:26 CEST 1999

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Ben Greear wrote:

> Yeah, I generally don't like it.  However, it was a quick and dirty
> hack.  I don't generally think of myself as uptight or stuffy, but
> after a few times of having players log on and set their client's

Why not just black hole the player if they're being a problem? Temporary
ban the first time, forever after that. Sure they can come in from
somewhere else etc but if they behave themselves who cares?

Don't know, I don't genearlly like the idea of wasting coding time on the
angst of adolescent/immature player.

Darren Henderson                              darren at jasper.somtel.com

                   Help fight junk e-mail, visit http://www.cauce.org/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu