[MUD-Dev] Python

B. Scott Boding sboding at fcicom.com
Fri Apr 30 09:31:02 CEST 1999

Greg Munt wrote:

> I have recently been looking into the Python language. Is anyone using
> this - either for an internal language, or an implementation language?
>
> Greg.

I've actually been working on a mud project for the last couple months using the
JPython package. This allows me to use python as my internal scripting language.
To be perfectly honest, it has made development incredibly blissful. I've been
able to add and debug new features much more rapidly and robustly than I had
originally expected. I can't speak to the point of using it within a C program,
but using it inside of Java has been a wonderful experience.

	-Scott

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu