[MUD-Dev] Monthly FAQ Posting

Koster Koster
Wed Aug 18 16:20:11 CEST 1999

Not a clue. The claim I make is "one of the first" not "THE first." I am
sure there are antecedents. As far as I'm concerned, the interesting
features about Legend are that it was classless at a time when not much else
was, and it was a Diku-derivative with an embedded general-purpose scripting
language before that was common.

Also, the addy needs amended to be "mud.sig.net". :)

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu