[MUD-Dev] OT: My absence

J C Lawrence claw at varesearch.com
Tue Aug 31 20:25:08 CEST 1999

Writing as list owner:

  I hearby heartily and soundly apologise for my absence the last
months.  Those of you that have been reading the Linux/IA64 rumours
(eg http://www.theregister.co.uk/990826-000003.html,
http://www.theregister.co.uk/990831-000021.html) will have a pretty
good idea where I've been and what we've been doing.

  Unrestrained cheering is now briefly allowed.  It has been one
heck of a month.

  Things are going to stay hectic for a while, but I should start
being able to breathe again fairly soon, and maybe even posting.
Here's hoping.

<<I'll make no comments on why the Brits get the juicy rumours
first>>

J C Lawrence      Life: http://www.kanga.nu/   Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                Work (Linux/IA64): claw at varesearch.com
 ... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu