[MUD-Dev] The Habitat Papers are missing

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Dec 18 11:11:45 CET 1999

As dave at darkages.com was kind enough to point out, the Habitat
Papers at communities.com are missing, and alas, the Libraries'
mirror is incompleat (woe, wget failed, woe!).  I've emailed Doug
Crockford and the webmaster at Communities to chase this up.

However, I've found another copy of all the missing papers, along
with a few extra ones at:

  http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/academic/communications/papers/habitat/

I'll be linking this to the Library and creating a local mirror in a
couple minutes.

  http://www.kanga.nu/mirrors/metalab.unc.edu/pub/academic/communications/papers/habitat/

BTB: Does anyone here happen to know Chip, Doug, or Randy directly?
I've been meaning to invite them to MUD-Dev for a while now.

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder at kanga.nu

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu