[MUD-Dev] Text Parsing

Tue Jun 8 17:54:45 CEST 1999

[Greg Miller:]

> Another approach I've seen and liked was the "Commodities Exchange" on
> Ancient Anguish (ancient.anguish.org 2222), where newbies can buy a map
> and earn money and XP by delivering packages to many of the important
> places on the mud.

I *like* that idea! This just goes to show that players have different
values, likes and dislikes. I like exploring, so this is the perfect
incentive for me - get paid MUD-money for doing something I like doing.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu